Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 24, 2011

Why give a gun and a badge to a consistent criminal?

It seems a bit strange; the way some people seem to know that they are in danger.  for example,
 Martin Luther King jr gave his famous speach about "the promised land" In that speach he seamed to be prediction that he would not be here to see the virutal end of racism.--or at least progress made.
Also, before being shot Represenitive Gifford was pointing out the danger of this ruling class posion.  Now I am here to predict trouble.  There is a bad tempered, assumeing, power mad joker working as a county depuity.
He is a bully with a smart mouth. He and some of his friends seem to think that they can just force people to let whomever move into your home.
Moreover, I wonder if any one in this country can find such a criminal rap sheet on a cop.  Have a look, and see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Space Salt River Times

My Space Salt River Times
My Space Salt River Times

Live Space Salt River Times

Live Space Salt River Times
Here is the Salt River Rat, AZ

COYOTE DEN

Spock's space

Agave News

Agave News
Carol's Agave News

Newsvine - jhonnyrotten - Articles, Seeds